So, apparently, the Federal Communications Commission is considering allowing passengers to use their phones during flights. This is pretty odd, considering how strict they are right now about that stuff. And although it is a pretty cool idea, the only thing more annoying on a plane than a crying baby would be listening to your neighbor’s phone conversation. Being on an airplane is one of the few times of our lives these days that we are totally disconnected from the rest of society and by allowing phone usage throughout the flight, that will obviously change. It does make you think, though, what has changed on planes that allow us now to use our phones? I’m not sure how I feel about this, but it is definitely interesting that they are thinking about loosening the rules.
- Monday Memo: Welcome back! - eepurl.com/cxze_5 1 year ago
- Monday Memo: Foley Symposium Starts Tonight - eepurl.com/cfUF4j 1 year ago
- Monday Memo: - Spring Registration Starts Thursday eepurl.com/bEDXMn 2 years ago
- Monday Memo: - Writing Workshop Today at 4 eepurl.com/bDPPWz 2 years ago
- Monday Memo: Join Mona Eltahawy Today - eepurl.com/bC3VMr 2 years ago